About Me

SOOOOO, This is my first Page and I’m  SUPER excited. Today I’m going to tell you about MEE

1. I love to sing and do Drama.

2. I’m not a very artistic person I was never really into crafts because I was never really good at them 🙁

3.I want to be a vet when I grow up, What do you want to be!

I also did some weird  things when I was a kid like I would Roll of the couch so I would dislocate my arm so I did not have to go to preschool. I would also chew really hard on gum to make my teeth hurt. Now that I’m typing this out I realize how weird I was.

My friends would describe me as  weird and funny but I would describe myself as awesome. I also LOVE video games and I am really into anime. I know you did weird things when you were a kid and  I’m pretty sure you have some awesome traits, in the comments Post what you did. 🙂

2 Comments

1. Hi Brian,
    I tried to flip this great post to the #16stubc magazine but it wouldn’t let me. Usually this means you haven’t allowed search engines in your reading settings.

This post has been flipped to the #16stubc magazine.

2. Hi Brian,
    Sorry, my previous comment was not quite correct.

You might need to check with your teacher about the settings.